OUR EFFORTS TO REMEMBER AND HONOR VICTIMS OF VIET NAM COMMUNISM AND TO BUILDING AWARENESS OF HOW COMMUNISM VICTIMIZED AND ENSLAVED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND HOW ITS TYRANNY SURVIVES TODAY. AS FORMER SOUTH VIETNAMESE PRESIDENT NGUYEN VAN THIEU HAS SAID "Don't listen to what the communists say, but look at what they do". WHAT THE COUNTRY HAS BECOME AFTER THE FALL OF SAIGON, IS BEYOND THE REASONABLE DOUBT, THE WORST TIME IN VIET NAM HISTORY.
WORLD TOP MURDERERS
About HO CHI MINH (1890-1969?)
Leader of the Viet Minh who launched the uprisings and eventually seized power from the French ended the 8 decades of French rule. However, after the victory, Viet Minh transformed into Commmunist Party and all members who are nationalist and.or anti-communist were eventually disposed.
- Ho lived a life of betrayal, sabotage, fabrication & war.
- Ho is Viet Nam's #1 traitor. First ever in Viet Nam history, land & sea are given to China secretly by him & his subordinate, Pham Van Dong.
- Ho is ranked world top murderer (3.1M in 16 yrs) following his master: Mao Zedong (78M in 26 yrs) and comrades: Pol Pot & Kim Il Sung.
- Ho is a pedophile, was told by Indonesia to stop kissing girls.
- Ho's father, Chi Hiem Binh Khe killed a farmer, was booted out of his job and became homeless.
- General Secretary Truong Chinh, Ho's subordinate, plowed his parents' heads using traditional water buffalo and plough to prrove that he is worthy of the #2 position.
- Per Communist Party's lie, Ho was fluent in 29 languages, and an UNESCO World Culture Celebrity.
- Ho can't speak or write basic Vietnamese.
- From 1908 and 1911, Ho got expelled from many schools.
- From 1911 to 1933, Ho worked as pee-on in various kitchens till age 43, always running & hiding.
- 1938, Ho brought communism to Viet Nam. Adopted China communist symbol as national flag.
- Ho used numerous alias & fictitiuos characters to self-glorify, fabricate charges to indict others & to demote opponents.
- Ho often plagiarized including the words and thoughts of the American Declaration of Independence in 1945.
- Ho snitched on Vietnamese nationalist to claim prize from the French.
- Ho is a weasel, played all sides: Nationalist, French, Soviet, US & Chinese.
- Ho secretly has multiple wives, lovers and bastards yet claimed that his entire life is dedicated to the cause thus being bachelor. His Vietnamese secret wife Nong Thi Xuan, half his age was raped and murdered by his comrades, to keep his virgin image. Chinese's wife is Zeng Xueming.
- In 1954, Ho Chi Minh launched "Land Reform" modeled after China program to eradicate land ownership. It robbed, killed ~200,000 to 900,000 innocence. The very first victim was Nguyen Thi Nam, aka Cat Long Hanh, a land owner/ business owner who has been the Viet Minh's biggest supporter.
- By the end of 1967, Viet Cong led by Ho had committed at 100,000 acts of terror against the South Vietnamese people.
- Fall of Saigon was April 30, 1975. Ho has architected and fabricated the invasion of South Viet Nam as "Liberate the South". At least 4 million Vietnamese died as a direct result of the war.
One thousand years of dynastic politics and monarchist ideology came to an end. Eight decades of French rule lay shattered. Five years of Japanese military occupation ceased. Allied leaders determined that Chinese troops in the north of Indochina and British troops in the South would receive the Japanese surrender. Ho Chi Minh proclaimed the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, with himself as president.
Follows China Communist land reform program a few years prior, the Viet Cong perpetrated a huge bloodbath in North Viet Nam that murdered estimated 200,000 to 900,000 innocence. Because of falsification and censorship under the “closed door” policy by Ho’s regime, the world was completely unaware of this catastrophe. The aim of land reform in 1953 in the North is to distribute land to peasants. However on 1/1959, the Communist Party came up with a resolution "Cooperative agricultural products" to revert the lands given to peasants. The program not only design to regain the lands, but also cattles and agriculture toolings.
After French lost at Dien Bien Phu, the French government agreed to negotiations to end the war. At a conference held in Geneva the two sides accepted an interim compromise to divide the country at 17th parallel, with the Viet Cong in the North and the French and their Vietnamese supporters in the South. A mass exodus from North to South began, estimated 1 million escaped. If the North Communist troops didn't intervene the operation, another million could have escaped.
During 1965-69, China sent 300,000 soldiers to Vietnam during the invasion (peak in 1967: 170,000 Chinese troops were present in Vietnam) along with large amounts of military and other material assistance. Chinese engineering and anti-aircraft artillery forces were directly engaged in the construction & maintenance of North Vietnam's transport system and strategically important targets, especially in areas north of the 21st parallel.
Viet Cong committed genocide against Vietnamese people of Hue city during the 1968 lunar year.
January 1973, the signing of a peace agreement in Paris was supposedly to end the war & restore peace in Viet Nam. However, the Viet Cong neglected the agreement. In early 1975, they launched the final assault on South Viet Nam.
After Saigon collapsed on April 30, 2+ millions South Vietnamese set out by sea to escape the communist. They made perilous journeys by boat to surrounding countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong Kong, thus earning the moniker “boat people”. The United Nations estimates that for every Vietnamese refugee who reached safety, another drowned. This is the biggest exodus in the world.. The escapes from Viet Nam continued many years afterward eventhough the war has ended.
Following the Fall of Saigon, re-education camps were set up by the communist government to imprison over 2+ million former military officers and government workers as means of revenge and repression. According to published academic studies in the United States and Europe, 165,000 people died in re-education camps due to tortured or abused. Prisoners were incarcerated for as long as 17 years, with most terms ranging from 3 to 10 years.
Millions have died in this senseless war. Communist victory gave way to inequality & corruption which remain an enormous drain on resources sorely needed for education, health and infrastructure. Rummel estimates 400,000 to 2.5 million died of political violence from 1975 to 1987. In 1988, Vietnam suffered a famine that afflicted millions. Before 1975, South Viet Nam under president Diem then Thieu was know as the second most modern & progressive country in Asia (behind Japan). Fast forward 40 years, eventhough the economy is booming, Viet Nam is known as:
- Lowest employee wage
- Persistently high poverty rate
- Highest abortion rate in Asia
- Highest fake college degrees
- Rare to zeal innovations
- High labour export
- High human trafficking
- Critical human rights issues
- Most wasteful resource spending on statue
- Rampant corruption
Besides inequality & corruption, the current regime is also known as "Coward toward the enemy (China) yet Ruthless with the People" (Hen voi Giac, Ac voi Dan). It oppressed and jailed Vietnamese citizens who protest against China for setting up an oil rig within Vietnamese waters and invading the Paracel & Spratly islands. The current flag of Viet Nam remains red with centered yellow star. Ho Chi Minh has adopted this Chinese communist symbol as Viet Nam national flag.
1. David G. Marr, Ho Chi Minh's Independence Declaration
2. Essays into Vietnamese Pasts, K. W. Taylor John K. Whitmore chu bien (New York: Cornell University Southeast Asia Program, 1995), p 221-231.
3. Franz Faber. Rot Leuchtet der Song Cai. 1955. Berlin, Kongress Verlag
4. Dmitri Baltermants (1912-1990) taken picture in 1955
5. Cambridge University Press & London School of Oriental and African Studies, page 24
6. Reeducation Camp Photos are from TIME and Newsweek magazines, issues April and May 1975.
7. Corruption - worldaudit.org & Transparency International, the global coalition against corruption.
8. Benhimcoi - picture of homeless children.